Monday, April 15, 2013

A Day In The Park

Even though the weather got colder you still do not need a thick jacket-autumn started in Buenos Aires. Because I had nothing much to do and my exchange parter had to learn much for the following week full of tests, I decided to spent some time in the park near the house. The place is called "Plaza Castelli" in the middle of Belgrano. Its small but really nice, relaxing and clean. Like I said in some posts ago, Belgrano is the district of people who have money-you can notice that especially in this park which is mostly full of families and children playing at the playground. Apart from that young people or couples spend their time here too, and drinking, like all the others, "Mate".
So, I laned against a tree and began to read a pretty famous book about some spirituality stuff-Now by Eckhart Tolle. I listened to some music, enjoyed observing the people and suddenly three persons came to the park to play some really stunning music. Different than the one in the "Recoleta Park", the past week; it was much more for themselves but to entertain. Then, one of the guys came over to me and asked me to join them. I did it and they welcomed me so kindly and lovely and began to sing some Mantras. I was so happy to get to know these people, who treated me without any prejudices, just really nice. And to all the people who were walking by the gave a smile and said "Have a nice day" and when the song ended everyone of the musicians clapped their hands. I talked a lot with them, laughed and had a pretty good time...


people drinking mate


the nice people



No comments:

Post a Comment