Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Walking through the winter wonderland...

Even though Im looking forward  to spring, I try to enjoy our late winter in Germany. We didn't have a white Christmas but since one week, there's snow out there.
 My next trip is going to be Amsterdam and Im really exited! Ive been there for 2 times now but I love this city so much, just like all the other cities in the Netherlands such as Utrecht and Maastricht.

 My exchange partner Martina from Buenos Aires will leave in about one month and I cant believe how fast the time went by. We have already shared some great experiences such as our trips to Aachen and Switzerland, the "Cat Empire" concert in Düsseldorf and there's still a lot to come. Karneval comes nearer and after her trip to Paris, she is going to stay 5 days in Rome with her friends.
After her arrival in Cologne, time after time we got really good friends and now she got a real part of our family. I think I will miss this pretty much. Even my mum said she will cry when she leaves.
I recommend everyone to make those experiences-just to get to know different cultures, languages and nice people.
I'm so happy that Martu is here and I can't wait for my 3 months during stay in far, far Argentina.

No comments:

Post a Comment