Tuesday, January 22, 2013

The Cat Empire Concert

I know its too late to tell you about a concert which was in December the 13th but totaly forgot to write about it, so now I'm going to do this.
All I can say is: BEST concert ever. Okay, I know, I think this of every concert Im going to but this one was really special and fun!












                   Felix even looked at me once...(really!)


                                              Harry plays his trumpet like he was born with it.


: I love these guys, their absoluteley stunning music and I'll definitley see them again (maybe in down under?).









                                                                                                        Ollie is rockin' the house.

                                                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment