Sunday, November 11, 2012

The Colors Of Autumn

In two weeks, it's my birthday. Autumn is great-cosy and so many beautiful colors. I'm planning to go hiking with my friends on my birthday but I'm still not sure how they'll react.
The leaves are almost fallen down completely and today is such a sunny day-I enjoy the autumn but also look forward to winter...cause then Martina comes from Argentina. My exchange partner. The 9th december. I'm nervous and exited.

                                                            The view out of my window
                                    Autumn                                  Summer

                                      The ring is a flower made of leather.

There is nothing better than harem pants. You can wear them in any season, you'll always look gorgeous and they are soo comfortable.
This one is made of linen.











A last look....
                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment