Thursday, September 27, 2012

travel music...

Sometimes I wish so bad to be anywhere else but here. You can call it wanderlust. If it's raining outside like today or I am reading a bunch of Lonely Planet's in a bookstore, I like to hear music. Then I just close my eyes and imagine myself far, far away...if you are right in that mood you should check out my favorite artists:

Angus Stone

You probably heard of him: His duo with his sister Julia Stone got famous all over the world. But one thing I have to admit: I always liked him much more than Julia even though she's beautiful too. His voice is warm and dreamy- just wonderful!
A few months ago he published his first solo album called "Broken Brights". You'll hear trumpets, panpipes, guitars and right in the middle-the marvelous Angus Stone!


Beirut

Beirut or rather Zach Condon is a very special band. It's a mix of everything: balkan pop, indie, chansons and much more. After being on their concert I've been overwhelmed!  You gonna LOVE it!


The Cat Empire

You aren't able to describe this band in one word. It's like partying on the beach, walking through fresh air- but now I don't want to say much more. Just hear it.




I hope you'll enjoy this musiy wherever you are rigth now!

Asena

No comments:

Post a Comment